Heavy Duty Overhead Garage Storage
Is your garage more of a storage space than somewhere to park your car? We get it. Space can be tight and there may be nowhere else to store your seasonal decorations. Plus, lawn equipment and car essentials, like windshield wiper fluid, just make sense to keep in your garage. However, boxes don’t need to pile up on the floor! Garage storage racks allow you to both park your car in your garage and store items overhead for a nice, clean look.
RACK SIZES & PRICING
4 x 8
4 x 6
3 x 8
3 x 6
2 x 8
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION - Each Additional Rack $75
NOT ALL GARAGE STORAGE RACKS ARE CREATED EQUAL
Superior Strength And Stability You Can Trust
At Solid Garage Floor Coatings, quality and customer service is at the heart of everything we do. If we’re providing garage storage racks, you can rest assured that they’ll be rock solid, with no shaking, no swinging, and no sagging.
There’s no need to worry about them buckling under the weight of your boxes and bins because they have superior strength and stability. They have three center frame supports and triple wire, anti-shake decks bolted to the frame to ensure that they’re as strong as possible.
The 4×8 rack system we can install is rated at a 1000 lb load capacity. All of the garage storage racks we install custom attach directly to your wall for 100% stability. You never want unstable shelves, especially not in your garage, where a shelf falling down could seriously injure you and damage your vehicles and whatever was in your storage bins. When you hire Solid Garage Floor Coatings of Utah to install garage storage racks, you never have to worry about this.
Your Car Wants Its Garage Back
It’s important to use your garage as, well, a garage. Garages play an essential role in protecting your vehicles – and you.
- They prevent damage from the elements, saving you from costly paint repairs.
- They deter thieves and vandals, which saves you from the headaches of insurance claims and the uneasiness of having your things stolen or vandalized.
- They protect your investment, allowing you to get maximum ROI.
- Parking in your garage improves your curb appeal.
- They provide a safe place to store your vehicles when they’re not being driven – which is most of the time that you’re home.
- They keep you safer, both from the elements and anyone who would do you harm while trying to enter or exit your vehicle outside your home.
- It’s more convenient to go from your home to the garage, especially if there’s inclement weather.
- It keeps your car more comfortable. Say goodbye to scorching hot seats and steering wheels in the summer!
All of these benefits may sound nice. However, if there simply isn’t the space in your garage to park your car, it may feel unachievable. Before you start thinking about carports, consider installing garage storage racks.
Enjoy The Best Of Both Worlds With Overhead Garage Storage Racks
Overhead garage storage racks are designed to securely mount to your walls and ceiling. They grant you the ability to use your garage as both a storage space and a parking area. Plus, they allow you to enjoy a cleaner, more spacious garage that is easier to navigate, since your boxes are off the floor.
You can have garage storage racks installed in a corner or in the center of your garage, over your cars. They’re connectable, if you would like more space. These custom installed systems are engineered to give you the best of the best for strong, smart, sleek ceiling storage. You can have your car parked in your garage and store things in it too – all while being able to actually walk around your garage!
Contact us today to learn more about our garage storage racks and let us help you make your garage cleaner and more useful!